After watching the Flyers continue their home dominance against Pittsburgh on Tuesday night I realized I’ve been missing out on a trend no one has been talking about; Home Ice.
I don’t just mean bet on the Flyers at home cause that as obvious as saying grass is green. I mean bet the home dog to win in regulation or lose in overtime 85% of the games on the board (opponent dependent obviously). Not every team is a home lock, but here are some to focus on to get that free home cash.
In the East:
- Boston Bruins (63%)
- Carolina Hurricanes (65%)
- Philadelphia Flyers (68%)
- Pittsburgh Penguins (69%)
- Tampa Bay Lightning (63%)
- Washington Capitals (63%)
In the West:
- St. Louis Blues (68%)
- Dallas Stars (63%)
- Vancouver Canucks (67%)
The percentages represent the games won at home as of today, January 22nd. Winning around two-thirds of home games is a safe trend to follow for secure value.
Ride the home team, especially if they are one of the big boy teams that has a rocking home barn, and tell your bookie Barney say’s their time is running out cause I’m putting them out of business with this trend.
- THIS IS THE CHAMPIONS Big Board - April 14, 2021
- THIS IS THE CHAMPIONS Big Board Leg 2: Monday, April 12th - April 13, 2021
- Starting XI of Non-Soccer Players - April 13, 2021